- Every day that I don't have to use a machine with a Microsoft OS.
- Rip. Mix. Burn: There was a building-high ad along the West Side Highway, on your left, heading south, just before the World Trade Center came into view.
- The rubberized "Batman" laptop that everyone had in the first Silicon Alley boom. Its hotness cannot be exaggerated. Mine is still in the house, someplace.
- The original iMac (Mine was blue.)
- The commencement speech at Stanford.
- A lot of times, people don’t know what they want until you show it to them.
- Design is a funny word. Some people think design means how it looks. But of course, if you dig deeper, it’s really how it works
- "The only problem with Microsoft is they just have no taste. They have absolutely no taste. And I don’t mean that in a small way, I mean that in a big way, in the sense that they don’t think of original ideas, and they don’t bring much culture into their products."
- “Do you want to spend the rest of your life selling sugared water or do you want a chance to change the world?